Bring everyone together this Christmas with our holiday-themed brainteasers. Perfect for the whole family, who will come out on top in your household?
- Which one of Father Christmas’ reindeer can be seen on Valentine’s Day?
- What’s so special about the Christmas alphabet?
- When Father Christmas leaves the North Pole on Christmas Eve, in which direction does he travel?
- What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?
- If it takes five elves five minutes to make five dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls?
- Using the letters that are missing from this incomplete alphabet, work out what wintery word you can make.
B – C – D – G – H – I – J – M – P – Q – R – T – U – V – X – Y – Z
- What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree?
Got them all? Get in touch here and we’ll send you the answers.