A-levels are the gateway to university – and all the opportunities that await beyond. So it’s vital students are supported to make the transition to more in-depth studies, particularly given recent changes in the course structure.
Our A-level tutors take a linear approach to tuition, supporting students throughout the course – even for AS-level examinations where still available. As you’d expect, we only match students with tutors who achieved A-grades in their chosen subjects, and we ensure both tutor and student are supported with a wealth of academic resources.
- We match students with specific A-level tutors for both subject and exam board, with coverage across OCR, AQA, Edexcel, WJEC and Cambridge Pre-U
- We work with students to explain problem-based questions and offer exam technique practice
- We conduct regular progress reviews to ensure students are on track
Subjects we cover:
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Further Maths
- Languages: Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Latin, Mandarin, Russian – and more on request
- Humanities: Religious Studies, Philosophy, Geography, History, English Literature and Language, Business, Law, Economics and Politics
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The IB is one of the most challenging examinations, testing both understanding and application of knowledge. It’s becoming increasingly popular in British schools, and given its complexity – and unfamiliar structure – it’s vital students receive adequate support to prepare.
The IB is taken at two levels and covers a broad range of subjects. We have dedicated tutors for our IB students, with the necessary experience to support both standard and higher levels – across all available subjects. We match students with specific IB tutors based on the subject and exam so teaching remains highly focused and results-driven.
With leading universities looking for scores of at least 38 out of a possible 45, every question counts. Beyond the core subjects, there are additional points up for grabs through extended essays – and with the right guidance from one of our IB tutors, these can provide an invaluable advantage.