Our mentors spark curiosity. Challenge the boundaries you didn’t know you had. They’re not there to give you the answers – instead they’ll guide, question and advise. Because with the right support and a little hard work, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
Whether working through an application process or exploring a new subject together, a Figtree mentor is both a source of knowledge and a helping hand. So that no matter what kind of academic or professional puzzle you’re facing, you’ll emerge with the confidence to pursue your passion.
The benefits in a nutshell:
- Constant support through any educational endeavour, with regular sessions to keep you on track
- Access to your own personal expert, who’s always on hand to answer questions, suggest further reading and ignite new interests
- Balancing moral support and practical advice, a Figtree mentor becomes a trusted partner that can ensure you reach your goals
While the skills we need evolve as we grow, our approach to coaching remains the same. We’re committed to building genuine relationships that are both nurturing and effective.
If your children are preparing for exams, our academic coaching services will help them develop the skillset they need to see them through:
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Note-taking techniques
- Learning and memory strategies – including auditory, sequential, visual and spatial
As you, or your children, move into the world of work, our experts are on hand to help with a whole host of both business and personal skills, including:
- Writing and communication
- Critical thinking and negotiation
- Leadership and teamwork
- Pitching and presenting
- Public speaking and interviewing