Get your brain back into gear and get ready for the new school year with our fun, family riddles. Shown to improve memory and boost mental agility, see how many you can solve.
1. A butcher’s shop clerk is six foot three inches tall and wears size 12 shoes. What does he weigh?
2. A hole measures two foot, by three foot, by four foot. How much dirt is in there?
3. Sophie’s mother has three children. The first is called April, the second is called May – what’s the third child called?
4. Before the Sahara was discovered, what was the largest desert in the world?
5. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
6. He has married women, but has never been married. Who is he?
7. What word begins and ends with E, but only contains one letter?
8. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
9. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
10. What has one eye, but can’t see?
Get in touch with the Figtree team to find out the answers.